Planning For The Future Is Essential
While it can be difficult to think about, estate planning is a crucial step in determining the future. If you don’t have a plan in place, your loved ones may be forced to make some difficult decisions. Plus, the court system can have a major influence on decisions. Brenda G. Levy Associates, LLC, has helped clients throughout Massachusetts make important choices.
Assisting Clients In Many Different Areas
A well-prepared estate plan can protect your assets and ensure that your wishes are met. Having an attorney who understands the current laws and ways to protect you is crucial. We have experience in all types of estate planning services, including:
- Creating an original estate plan
- Modifying an outdated plan when necessary
- Will and trust drafting, ensuring your assets go to the right people
- Gift tax planning, which can reduce your taxable estate
- Retirement planning, based on your future goals
- Probate, aiding in the distribution of an estate
- Advice and preparation help with Massachusetts Health Care Proxy documents, so that important medical decisions are made appropriately
- Setting up a Durable Power of Attorney so that important financial decisions are made appropriately when you cannot make them
- Guiding you in obtaining HIPAA compliant documents that will certify which loved ones can have access to your medical records
You never know what can happen, so having the necessary legal documents in place is in your best interest. It is important to know that you can always update them should your wishes change. Our firm has helped clients for over 35 years. Whether it is navigating the probate process or determining how you will distribute your assets, we can help.
Experience Matters; Call Today
It’s normal to be overwhelmed when dealing with the legal system, especially estate planning. We are here to answer any questions you may have so you can make informed decisions. Contact our office in Boston today at 617-720-4695 or fill out our contact form.